I can’t sleep, my brain doesn’t stop thinking. restless It is another big problem for many people, especially those of working age to the elderly. in which insomnia or waking up in the middle of the night regularly. Of course, the body is not resting enough can affect health.
Sleep is a magic pill.
Ajarn Sathit Intarakamhang, the original guru of Chivajit, explained that people don’t need 8-10 hours of sleep, maybe only 5-6 hours of sleep, but should sleep soundly. Because while sleeping, the body will secrete anger hormones. Help make time to wake up. The body is refreshed, lively, with energy in work and daily life.
cause of insomnia
Insomnia can be caused by many factors including physical, mental and environmental factors and sleeping habits. by physical factors such as illness from congenital disease, fever or taking certain medications. As for psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, depression, etc., and finally, environmental factors. Such as noise, the bedroom is too bright. or unhygienic sleeping habits, such as eating hard to digest food, playing games, drinking caffeinated beverages.
yoga poses for insomnia
The deep relaxation technique known as deep relaxation technique. It takes only 3-5 minutes, suitable for those who practice stress. uncomfortable and uncomfortable Practice will help our body and mind to be more balanced. It also results in easy sleep and sound sleep.
1. Start by gently propping yourself down to lie on your back by slowly relaxing your body down to sleep. then steep him up first To relax the back.
2. The first stroke sends hands to hug the chest. Lift your shoulder blades behind your back, move your back as lightly as possible.
3. Move your arms out, place your sides at your sides, palms facing up and send your legs out. and fell down on his toes Let us feel the state that we are relaxed.
4. Inhale and exhale comfortably. Recognize the bloated stomach, collapse, relax all parts.
5. Gradually determine the breath to feel every part of the body.
6. Then slowly get up and meditate. Then close your eyes calmly for 3-5 minutes or do it for up to 10 minutes with guided sound or music playing. Just this will help the body find balance.